YOU are the expert at losing weight. You’ve read enough books on the topic, that you could probably write one yourself.
So if you know all the diets, you know all the nutrition and exercise information, then WHY has it been such a struggle to take the weight off?
Here’s the key … our habits, our behaviours operate at a deeper unconscious level that usually don’t respond to the logical, rational reasons .
The Love Your Body program is truly an inside out approach to releasing weight … for life
We might just love our bodies when … we lose weight, get in better shape, colour that grey hair or get a new hair cut or source a new wardrobe, find that perfect relationship to prove how loveable we are … will that voice in our head allow us to then finally be “enough”? Have you ever considered that we create “enough” by loving our bodies now, in all their perfect human imperfection?
Every women that I have ever worked with describes the desire to feel at home in her physical body, to establish this sense of inner peace. Seeking to release this constant drive to be “better”, loose weight or change this or that out the reflection in the mirror can put you at war with your body. In some cases, it can even lead to body hatred – where you feel disgusted by your magnificent body. As this inner battle rages on, the trillions of cells that make up our body are listening in to these daily, often consistent destructive messages.
Excess is weight is a symptom a life of habits, repeated feelings, thoughts and behaviors that ultimately resulted in you becoming overweight.
What do those extra pounds show to the world or most importantly to yourself?
Have you ever looked at this issue as an inability to consistently care for your precious Self in healthy ways?
Our bodies reflect our emotional health. Repressed emotional baggage can literally show up as physical baggage – excess body fat. No amount of dieting will get rid of excess body fat if it is serving an emotional function.
How is the Love Your Body program different from other things you’ve tried?
95% of diets do not work because while on a diet the body simply becomes more talented at storing fat. Our bodies were built this way to ensure we could store fuel for times of famine. Reprogramming the mind for weight loss with hypnotherapy is pain free and suggestions often take effect immediately. You will enjoy a new relationship with food which includes eating what you want consciously and tuning into your body to eat only when you are truly hungry. Releasing weight is more than just choosing the right foods or remaining committed to an exercise plan. Its about true self-acceptance and you will find life improvements work best when you accept yourself from where you are and making the steps for positive changes from this place. Hypnosis works so well in this example when we are able to access the root cause of why you may avoid exercise or over-eat / or any behavior in your life that you feel doesn’t support you. I find hypnotic processes to be the most incredible method of any I have ever learned for making true, lasting changes.
This program has a focus on changing how you relate to food, your body and yourself through the pathways of self love, self acceptance and exploring your inner insights. It’s this relationship that leads to releasing weight and keeping it off. The truth is a loving, kind relationship with yourself is the gentlest, kindest way to find your natural body weight. Using hypnosis as a powerful tool to establish a healthy balance so you can return to your normal healthy weight, with ease.
Life is too short not to love the body you are in
What is Included in The Love Your Body Program?
- audio download of the program that you can listen to on your daily commute to work or while your out for a walk
- written exercises for your invitation to explore yourSelf
- 3 hypnotherapy experiences that you can listen to de-stress after work or before you go to bed each night
- hypnotic exercises to explore your relationship to food & your body
- mind / body research & the secrets to releasing weight & keeping it off
- whole food recipes to make loving delicious, healthy food easy
- proven mind/body techniques to overcome cravings
- inspiring ways to move your body that you are bound to fall in love with
- revealing ancient yogic breath technique that you can engage in for 1 minute that equals 20 minutes of cardiovascular activity
- discover the link between your stress response and the weight you would like to loose
- this life changing program offers you the tools required to allow you finally feel at home within your body
- each exercise inspires you to discover how to stop automatic responses and create your life from choiceTo achieve your goals, the Love Your Body program is packed with tools to re-educate your mind using proven hypnosis techniques along with of a variety of specialized techniques, including EFT (emotional freedom technique), NLP (neuro linguistic programming), music that induces Theta brain wave states to accomplish deep relaxation and self-hypnosis techniques, to really make the change sustainable.Hypnosis is for you if you really want results. It’s really that simple.Many people come to hypnosis as a last resort, after having struggled with other approaches in an attempt to solve their problem or improve their health or their life. Yet, after experiencing success with hypnosis, they all say they wish they had used hypnosis sooner so they could have saved themselves time, money and a whole lot of frustration. This program was designed for people just like you who sincerely want to reduce their weight and are open to make lasting lifestyle changes to reach and maintain their preferred weight.
Once you have purchased The Love Your Body program, you can choose to book a private 2 hour hypnosis session to review your unique relationship to food and your body. Experience has shown me that individualized support makes all the difference, as we all have different internal dialogue and sensory cues that lead us to certain foods or behaviors. For example, a women who has a history of sexual abuse in her past, may subconsciously be keeping excess weight on her body out of an internal sense of protection.
We begin with an evaluation with questions that help me know more about you and you family of origin to gain an understanding of your relationship to food and emotional well being. The purpose of the evaluation goes on to ask about the family’s attitudes and experiences concerning food, weight, eating around the table, etc. Doing an intake allows me to get some insights into the real concerns the person has and possible problems that lie more deeply. Imagine being in touch with that part of you that craves food to help dull old pain or fill an emotional void.