Nurturing Pregnancy & Discovering the Joy of Birth
For $79 You Receive:
- Instructive book to discover how hypnosis can be a tool to ease your pregnancy and birth process. Learn how your thoughts, emotions affect pregnancy, birth & baby
- 2 Hypnosis audios created to prepare you for your Birth Day to experience deep hypnotic relaxation in your body
- Learn techniques for safe and more comfortable birth through guided imagery, visualization and special breathing. Cultivating trust in your body to lead as birth unfolds
- Hypnotic Prompts for birth partner to use for the Birth Day
- Training in self hypnosis and how to use it while you prepare for your birth and for the use of common pregnancy discomforts
- Theory and practice of Hypnotic Comfort Techniques ( pain management tools )
- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes tension & pain in the birth experience
- Techniques to settle your busy mind, reduce fears, worries and anxious feelings and feel calm, confident and balanced
- This unique program supports women in communicating with their baby throughout their pregnancy to solidify the bond between the mother/parents and the child. Learn to enhance your bond with baby in utero.
- Aromatherapy for your pregnancy, birth & beyond
The course consists of evidence-based hypnotherapy exercises for pregnancy and childbirth.
Research shows that women that use hypnosis techniques experience peaceful, beautiful births. This course is an exploration for the expectant mother and her partner that includes hours of innovative participation, to develop the ability to experience deep hypnotic relaxation in your body.
Did you know that the average length of labour in Canada for a first baby is about 38 hours?
Did you know that the average pain medication rate is reaching over 90 % in most hospital birth units?
Did you know that hypnosis dramatically reduces medication rates, the incidence of caesarian section and halves the length of time in labour?
Imagine having the ability:
- reduce the length of time for your birth
- to strengthen connection between body and mind
- to recover from birth easily and quickly
- to prevent postpartum depression and to stimulate lactation
Experience The Joy of Birth
- Research shows hypnosis in birth produces a shorter, more comfortable labor
- Enhance the creation of the body’s own natural anesthesia
- Discover how to maximize the neuro-muscular harmony of the mother’s body designed to work in harmony with nature throughout labor
- Techniques to eliminate fatigue during labor, leaving mother fresh, alert and with energy for the actual birthing stage
- Focus on the importance of prenatal bonding
- Encourage empowerment for birthing women
- Returns birthing to the beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended
- Experience the deep level of relaxation to eliminate fear and tension that can cause long labor and pain ~ replacing it with confidence, calmness and comfort
The women/couples have the option of booking a private session, before or after giving birth to address personal challenges (i.e., birth trauma, fear release, deepen your practice of hypnosis for birth, lactation, post partum depression, weight loss, fatigue)